License, Release, Waiver:
CONTENT SUBMISSION/FEEDBACK LICENSE RELEASE AND WAIVER
1. You grant to TagYourSponsorÂ LLC., and its affiliated, related and associated entities, contractors and partners (whether affiliated or not) and each of its assigns and successors (together ‘TagYourSponsor’), the non-exclusive and royalty-free right and license, (but not the obligation), in perpetuity, throughout the world, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, to communicate to the public by way of unlimited public broadcast use of your Content or any part thereof, on the following (each a ‘Licensed Site’): (i) each and every internet web page located on any website, domain name, sub-domain or URL owned, operated or controlled by TagYourSponsorÂ now existing or to be created (including, without limitation, internet web pages located at the domain names tagyoursponsor.com or their successor websites) and however configured for any electronic distribution platform or device (whether now known or to be devised and including, without limitation, phones, pdas\’, pagers and other wireline and wireless enabled devices and applications); and (ii) each and every television station and/or radio station owned, operated, programmed and/or controlled by TagYourSponsorÂ in whole or in part (each a ‘Licensed Station’). You grant these rights to TagYourSponsorÂ free of charge.
2. You also grant to TagYourSponsor, the non-exclusive and royalty-free right and license (but not the obligation), in perpetuity, throughout the world, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, to use, reproduce, publish, display, and distribute your Content, or any part thereof, in each and every print publication (whether periodical or not) owned, operated, controlled, published or distributed, or commissioned by TagYourSponsorÂ (each a ‘Licensed Publication’). You grant these rights to TagYourSponosrÂ free of charge.
3. You represent and warrant that the Content you submit is an original work by you, that you own or control 100% of the rights in and to your Content and the rights granted to TagYourSponsorÂ in this license, and such rights are and shall be free and clear of any and all claims, rights and obligations; and that you have the right to grant to TagYourSponsorÂ the rights granted to us in this license, you do not require the consent of any third party and that there is no contract with any third party that could in any way interfere with TagYourSponosrÂ rights under this license or require any payment to be made to anyone by TagYourSponsor.
4. You hereby expressly waive, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any so-called ‘moral rights’ which may now or may hereafter be recognized by legislative enactment or otherwise at law or in equity with respect to the Content.
5. As between you and TagYourSponsor, TagYourSponsorÂ is the sole owner of all rights (including copyright) in the Licensed Sites, Licensed Stations and Licensed Publications and in this capacity shall have the right to use your Content in any manner in its sole discretion within the terms of this license, including, but not limited to the right to edit your Content to accommodate broadcast, broadcast distribution and publishing requirements and/or policies; and to add to, delete from, edit, alter and otherwise combine the Content with other content in any manner and in any media whatsoever.
6. You agree to indemnify and hold TagYourSponsorÂ harmless from and against all claims, demands, loss, liability, damages and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements), including actions for infringement of copyright, any third party claim inconsistent with your representations and warranties or otherwise in connection with our use of your Content under the terms of this License.
7. If this agreement is terminated (by written notice), then you understand that TagYourSponsorÂ will continue to be able to use the Content previously submitted by you, as indicated above.
8. Except to the extent that they conflict with the terms contained in this License, Release and Waiver, the general Web site Terms and Conditions (http://thedirty.com/terms-of-use/) and in particular the Terms for Submitted/Uploaded Content (http://thedirty.com/terms-of-use/) are also applicable to your upload of Content and such Terms and Conditions are incorporated into this license. You are advised to refer to those general Terms and Conditions. If those general Web site Terms and Conditions conflict with the Terms and Conditions of this License, Release and Waiver, this License, Release and Waiver will govern.